sâmbătă, 27 iunie 2009





A few words in english, the language in wich Michael Jackson wrote so powerfull lyrics.......


I am really sad since yesterday morning. I was not sleepping at 4 a clock a.m. because i had a beautifull, extended dinner out.

Suddenly, while watching CNN, i was shocked to read 'MICHAEl JACKSON IS DEAD". And for some seconds i kept on changing programs - all the breaking news sounded the same - the KING WAS NOT WITH US ANYMORE.....

M Jackson was part of my chilhood, all my friends, collegues, they all loved him.I used to buy magassines with his picture, listen to his music, i even had posters with MJ in my bedrooom......"Man in the mirror", "I just can't stop loving you", "Beat it".....and so many other songs expressing so much power, having such a touchfull social message like in " They don't really care about us ", or "Black and White"....

He was a genius, unicque, special in spite of all his crazy actions. And most of all he was so loved by people. Right know i am listening to " Heal the world"- one of my favourites. So beautifull, so full of hope " Hill the world/ make it a better place / for you and for me/ and the whole humain race"...... What can i add????
Some of you might say that many other artist wrote about poverty, injustice, war and other social isues. You are right- but the way Michael put all this in to music, the way he sang ... that's what makes the difference, touching everybodies hearts.

Poor guy- he seemed to have it all money, glory, power... and yet, at the end , he died in poverty, alone, having killing pains alover his body because of cancer.
What a sad irony- he was so happy for his next world tour, he worked like crazy to make everything perfect....and finally the big show will take place in another world, much better than ours, in Heaven. I am sure that all angels will enjoy M J music.
SO LONG DEAR FRIEND SINCE CHILDHOOD AND THANKS FOR ALL THE JOY YOU BROUGHT ME THROUGH YOUR SPECIAL MUSIC..........